You have questions and challenges, we have answers and resources!
Our Care Managers are your connection to the health care community. Our experienced, caring team works closely with you to manage all your health care needs. Your Care Manager will meet with you regularly to ensure that you are receiving the proper care and that you are maximizing your benefits with other organizations. Our goal is to get to know you as an individual and ensure that each service caters to your physical, mental and emotional needs. As needs change, which they always do, we can anticipate the requirements before the situation becomes critical. No matter what your circumstances are, we can help find the right service for you. We will do so gently and in a non-intrusive manner so that you are completely comfortable with the service.
The services and benefits of our Care Management Program:
- Initial in-home assessment and consultation to fully understand your needs and home environment and ensure we develop the right plan for you.
- Regular supervisory visits for safety and satisfaction checks which allow us to stay on top of changing needs and deal with issues before they can cause harm.
- Design, implement and monitor a care plan that suits your needs, personal desires, and budgets. Your care plan can be altered at any time based on changing needs.
- Advocacy services to help you navigate the health care system and get the services you require.
- Ongoing communication with your other health care professionals as requested and required to ensure all aspects of your care are managed properly.
- Coordination of other required services for your home or health needs.
- Ongoing communication with your family, as requested, ensuring everyone’s peace of mind.
- 24-hour on-call support for questions and emergency care to deal with any question or issues that arise.
Contact us today to find out how the Care Management can provide the right care to you or your loved one.