Our Companion Care Services go far beyond the basics!
Social interaction with a warm and friendly companion can be essential to anyone’s emotional and mental well-being. Using our unique in-home assessment, our Care Managers will match a companion to your personality and preferences as well as your home and external needs.
We understand that you don’t just need a friend. You want to ensure that someone is looking out for your safety. Rest assured that with our Companion Care Services, we will help find you someone that meets all your companion needs and ensure the care is properly managed!
The services and benefits of our Companion Care Program:
- Companionship while in hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision while in hospital or at home
- Cueing and supervising all Activities of Daily Living
- Light Meal Preparation and supervision
- Preparing grocery lists
- Regular Home Safety Inspections
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
Our experienced Care Managers can also provide:
- In-Home Assessment to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and professionals as required
- 24-hour on-call support for all questions and issues
Contact us today to find out how the Companion Care Services can provide the right care to you or your loved one.