You have questions and challenges; we have answers and resources!
Our Care Managers are your connection to the healthcare community. The Shalom team works closely with you to manage all your healthcare needs. We will meet with you regularly to ensure that you are receiving the proper care, and that you are maximizing your benefits with other organizations. We will get to know you as an individual, and ensure that each service caters to your physical, mental, spiritual and emotional needs. As your needs shift, we anticipate the change and adapt our care strategy accordingly, avoiding adverse situations before they can happen.
No matter what your circumstances are, we can help find the right service for you and make the changes gently and non-intrusively, always prioritizing your comfort.
The services and benefits of our Care Management Program:
- Design, implement and monitor a care plan that suits your personal needs and budget. Your care plan can be altered at any time.
- Advocate on your behalf and navigate the healthcare system to get you the services you require.
- Communicate with your other healthcare professionals as requested and required to ensure all aspects of your care are managed properly.
- Coordinate other required services for your home or health needs.
- Communicate with your family, as requested, ensuring everyone’s peace of mind.
- Accompany to doctor visits.
- Weekly or monthly supervisory visits and consultation for safety and satisfaction checks, which allow us to stay on top of changing needs and address issues before they escalate.
- Provide caregiver support and respite care arrangements.
- Train your live-in caregiver on basic personal care techniques, documentation, etc.
- Provide educational handouts on medical issues for easy reference.
Assisted living options in our group home are available and welcomed (24-hour care).