Taking the stress out of going home!
Coming home from the hospital is a much-anticipated moment, but not without its stresses for you and your family. At Shalom Home Care, we will provide you with support and services that will make the transition back home as safe and comfortable as possible.
There is a lot of preparation and coordination that must occur in order to ensure you travel safely home and that everything you need is waiting for you. There are medications to be arranged, assisted devices to be purchased and installed, follow-up appointments to be booked, and at-home recovery instructions to be managed; not to mention transportation and other important activities.
By calling us directly, one of our experienced Care Managers can meet with you and your family while you are still at the hospital to discuss a plan and coordinate everything with your hospital Discharge Team. We will take the time to understand your individual needs and design a plan that will take the stress out of moving home so you can concentrate on your recovery!
The services and benefits of our Hospital Discharge Program:
- Care Management Services, including In-hospital assessment by an experienced Care Manager
- Attendance at discharge planning meetings
- Visit to your home prior to discharge to ensure your home is properly prepared
- Coordination and delivery of home medical equipment and supplies
- Arrangement of your transportation home
- Personal Care Services
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other health care professionals
Our experienced Care Managers can also provide:
- On-call support and home care consultation for all questions and issues.
Assisted living options in our group home are available and welcomed (24-hour care).FREE CONSULTATION