When you have a loved one suffering from dementia, life can become physically and emotionally challenging very quickly. As symptoms advance, individuals require more care, resulting in around-the-clock assistance (24/7 care) and support with routine and domestic needs. In addition, the personality changes, memory loss and irritability associated with the condition can take a psychological toll on family and caregivers. Rest assure, we're here to help.
Your loved one’s calmness and safety are our focus. Many times, individuals with Dementia convey ideas through non-verbal means, and many have different communication skills. Our caregivers are experienced in relating with and communicating throughout the stages of dementia and managing behavioral symptoms. We are committed to these long-term caregiver relationships, as many of our clients prefer the same caregiver for years. Our dependable staff allows your loved one to build a bond with their caregivers and care team. Many come to think of us as extended family!
The services and benefits of our Dementia Support Program:
- Memory exercises
- Literature time, games, puzzles, and art activities methods
- Music Therapy encouraging engagement
- Assisted daily routine reminders
- Personal Care Services
- Grocery shopping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Housekeeping and maintenance of a sanitary environment
- Medications Management
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Review Visits by Care Manager
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other healthcare professionals
Our experienced Care Managers can also provide:
- On-call support and home care consultation for all questions and issues.
Assisted living options in our group home are available and welcomed (24-hour care).Free Consultation