Our Companion Care Services go far beyond the basics!
Social interaction with a warm and friendly companion can be essential to anyone’s emotional and mental well-being. Using our unique in-home assessment, our care managers will match a companion to your personality and preferences, as well as your home and external needs.
We understand that you don’t just need a friend. You want to ensure that someone is looking out for your safety. Rest assured that with our Companion Care Services, we will help you find someone that meets all your companion needs and ensure the care is properly managed!
The services and benefits of our Companion Care Program:
- Respite and overnight supervision while in hospital or at home
- Organizing and supervising daily living activities
- Preparing grocery lists and getting shopping done
- Light meal planning, preparation and supervision
- Prescription pick up
- Regular Home Safety Checks
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
- Socializing, companionship
- Helping writing letters and mailing out bills
- Accompany to doctor appointments
Our experienced Care Managers can also provide:
On-call support and home care consultation for all questions and issues.
Assisted living options in our group home are available and welcomed (24-hour care).FREE CONSULTATION